LONGINES GLOBAL CHAMPIONS TOUR OF MONTREAL
Montreal will be added to the Longines Global Champions Tour beginning in 2019.
The Longines Global Champions Tour of Montreal, which will be presented for the very first time in Canada, includes international show jumping competitions of the highest levels in the world.
The Longines Global Champions Tour of Montreal will bring together, at its first edition, approximately 65 of the best riders (Olympic calibre), 60 next generation riders, 250 horses, 155 officials (including grooms) and 65 accompanying guests. In addition, 400 horse owners will be invited to the event. This will be the only leg of the tour in Canada.
Give your clients and business partners the best seats at the Longines Global Champions Tour of Montréal.
The VIP Lounge and the VIP Grandstand are two exclusive spaces with a breathtaking view of the competitions.
You could become one of our privileged hosts by choosing one of our packages.
The organizers of the Longines Global Champions Tour of Montreal are a not-for-profit entity whose objectives are to organize a high quality and popular equestrian event for participants, spectators, sponsors, partners as well as equestrian athletes around the world. It also aims to promote and make equestrian sport accessible to the population, families and children, to highlight the bond and harmony between human and horse, to showcase Canadian and Quebec riders, to promote the industry and to leave a lasting legacy for the local, regional and national equestrian community.
The founding members of the Board of Directors are recognized leaders, equestrian sports enthusiasts, volunteers and proud Montrealers.
- François Duffar, who worked in the communications and marketing industry within the Cossette Group as President and Executive Vice-Chairman of the Board and President and Chief Executive Officer of Navilon Financial Corporation Inc. Mr. Duffar is Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Longines Global Champions Tour of Montréal.
- René Perreault, a renowned financier and investor in the corporate world, has worked in the securities investment industry as President and Chief Executive Officer of Desjardins Financial Group.
- Alain Cousineau, a well-known specialist in the research and management of sponsorship and public funding portfolios and co-founder of the Just for Laughs Festival, works at Gestion Juste pour rire as Senior Vice President, Corporate Sales.
- Normand Latourelle, producer and artistic director of equestrian shows, was part of Cirque du Soleil Group’s founding members group and is the founder of Cavalia, where he assumes the role of president, general manager and artistic director.
The members of the management team are:
- Caroline Assalian, Director General
- Guy Bastien, Director, Operations and Administration
- Geneviève Lebrun, Director, Marketing and Communications
- Isabelle Paquette Godignon, Sport and Equestrian Activities
- Caroline Züttel, Operations and Logistics
- Marie-Hélène Hivon, Director of Sales
- Laurent Sasiela, Executive Assistant